1. Sober, Childish Gambino
3. Failing to do enough for the people around me; failing to improve.
4. “Take the Aikido class even though you can’t afford it.”
6. I use women’s deodorant.
7. I’m honest with myself, I know how to be alone, I doubt myself often.
8. A laptop.
9. Doing good for people and not hating everything.
11. Probably X-Men.
1. I don’t feel very passionate about anything. Maybe Philosophy would count?
4. Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook. Snapchat?
5. I can’t think of anything dumb that I constantly spend money. Maybe myself? That would’ve been a good joke.
7. (A) For as long as I think it’s possible to change things into what I want them to be, I try to. Not with everything, but enough things for people to think I’m “just stubborn.” A lot of times this isn’t a bad quality, but sometimes it really is. (B) I’m an idiot.
8. Probably a race joke.
9. Canada sounds nice.
11. According to this, it’s an octopus.
So cool! “Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.”
dennismoran: Some loops I animated for the new Always Sunny in Philadelphia season’s ad campaign.